Interested in speaking at an ECBG event?
We host regular events where local professionals can get together, learn about each other's professional lives, share experiences, challenges and insights, and inspire one another. This includes public speaking opportunities for business people to raise their business profile, make new contacts, and springboard ideas in a relaxed and supportive environment.
We look forward to hearing from people with an interest in speaking at one of our events or putting on a workshop for members of our network. Please contact our events team at email@example.com for an informal discussion.
A guide agenda for the discussion could include: Personal Introduction:
- Professional - CV and experience
- Personal (Optional)
- Role in Company
Company Introduction may include some / all of:
- What company does
- Where it does it
- How it does it - culture & values
- Customers, marketing
- Suppliers, procurement of goods and services, out sourcing vs. in house
- Ownership structure
- Board and governance
- Employees & Management profile
- Financial data - Balance sheet, P&L, cashflow
- Interface with community(ies) and CSR
- Interface with government
- Strategy & tactics
- Key success factors (SWOT)
- Influence of local/national/global socio-economic factors