Monthly discussion sessions led by a different guest speaker each month. The series is an excellent platform for local business people to learn about each others' professional lives, to share experiences, challenges and insights, and to inspire one another.
6.30pm at the The Royal Standard Pub, Fore Hill, Ely, CB7 4AF on the fourth Monday of each month, during spring season January to June, and autumn season September to November.
These events are open to all, free of charge. No need to book, just turn up!
Partner, Price Bailey LLP
William joined Price Bailey in 2017, as a partner, when the firm acquired Sandcroft. William has 20 years’ experience in general practice serving a wide of owner managed businesses. William’s existing client base falls within the Business team. With extensive hands on experience he is capable of coming up with innovative solutions to management reporting issues.
When not at work William can found either on the hockey pitch, cycling or spend time with his young family.
Partner, Stone King LLP
Interested in speaking at a Fourth Monday?
A guide agenda for the discussion leader could include:
- Professional - CV and experience
- Personal (Optional)
- Role in Company
Company Introduction may include some / all of:
- What company does
- Where it does it
- How it does it - culture & values
- Customers, marketing
- Suppliers, procurement of goods and services, out sourcing vs. in house
- Ownership structure
- Board and governance
- Employees & Management profile
- Financial data - Balance sheet, P&L, cashflow
- Interface with community(ies) and CSR
- Interface with government
- Strategy & tactics
- Key success factors (SWOT)
- Influence of local/national/global socio-economic factors
View our previous Fourth Monday speakers here.